A San Francisco based Biotechnology company is seeking an Informatics Marketing Manager to drive global commercial strategy for (2) of their software products. This role will require significant cross-functional interactions which include software product managers, bioinformaticians, product marketing managers, regional marketing, and sales and distribution teams. You will be responsible for driving the go-to-market and sustaining marketing efforts by understanding customer and market segments and developing targeted strategies to drive customer adoption.
- Develop and lead the execution of go-to-market plans for major new software product capabilities, working closely with software product managers
- Define software positioning and messaging to differentiate from competitors.
- Create marketing collateral, product launch materials and customer facing content that reflect a deep understanding of customers data analysis workflows.
- Execute creative marketing campaigns that drive awareness of the software products.
- Develop, track and set targets for software product adoption KPIs.
- Collaborate across teams, including Support and Business Development, to build and execute adoption strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness for software products
- Experience in the Life Science industry and Product Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and track record of data-driven decision making
- Understanding or experience with cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of omics data analysis considerations in research and translational space
- Technical knowledge of bioinformatics, cloud software, next-generation sequencing, and molecular biology is highly desirable