Work arrangement: Hybrid
Position: Marketing Communications Manager
My client is a global life science company that focuses on bioprocess and laboratory products and services.
- Plan and execute marketing communications strategy
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to conceptualise and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintain marketing calendar
- Track, review and forecast campaigns performance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or other relevant discipline /Life Science Degree.
- Experience in life science industry is plus
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Digital Marketing experience
- Billingual - Japanese and English
- Strong communications skills
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.