The Director Associate General Counsel- Market Access will be responsible for:
· Advising on commercial teams regarding market access, government price reporting, reimbursement, and other pharmaceutical regulatory matters.
· Providing counsel on pharmaceutical market access affairs, such as contracts with managed care and supply chain matters.
· Compliance with pharmaceutical laws (i.e., PhRMA Code, False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, FDA regulatory guidelines).
· The Senior Counsel-Market Access will aide in the managing legal risks of specific business clients.
The Director Associate General Counsel- Market Access should have the following qualifications:
· Juris Doctor (JD) with 7+ years of legal experience specializing in Market Access in a pharmaceutical legal department of in-house company or law firm.
· Extensive knowledge of fraud and abuse law and FDA regulatory law. The Senior Counsel-Market Access should strongly comprehend pharmaceutical government price reporting laws.
· Active member and in good standing of any state bar.