A fast-growing Biotech organization is looking to hire their first attorney. This attorney will work closely with their executive board based out of their offices in San Francisco. The team is a group of open minded and collaborative individuals who are excited to help the company continue to grow and prosper in the 2021 fiscal year. As First Legal Hire you will be able to join a growing and motivated team while being responsible for providing legal advice on all corporate, transnational, and general legal matters with their businesses.
As the First Legal Hire (securities) You will be responsible for…
· A wide variety of legal issues including business development, corporate/securities law
· Negotiate, draft, and review a variety of corporate and commercial agreements, including M&A, purchase, and sale agreements, etc.
· Assuring the company is aware and compliant of all relevant regulatory updates on federal, state, and local levels.
This Attorney should have the following qualifications…
· Minimum of 5 years legal experience within corporate law
· Big Law Experience
· Experience with Securities laws, filings, and drafting
· Exposure within pharmaceutical companies is a plus
· Must be based or ready to relocate to San Francisco
· Competitive salary and an excellent bonus package
· Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!