Title: Manager/Senior Manager of Business Development
If you are interested in joining a Global Pharmaceutical Company that specializes in anti-infective treatment and pain management, then this role might be for you! My team is partnered with a growing Life Sciences Organization that is looking for a Manager of Business Development to join its growing office in the Greater New York City Area.
The ideal candidate has a strong pharmaceutical background in Business Development & Licensing, corporate strategy, and asset valuation. This candidate also has domain expertise in drug discovery, as well as detailed experience in the Hospital market.
The Manager of Business Development will have the following responsibilities:
- Handling and negotiating key deliverables of significant projects through collaboration with executives in US Corporate Strategy and Business Development.
- Analyzing current US market trends to identify long-term strategies pertaining to Business Development.
- Implementing different commercial strategies to expand the brand's portfolio through the assessment of new business initiatives beyond the current objectives.
- Leading the brand's Asset valuation through generating commercial insights pertaining to in-licensing.
The Manager of Business Development should have the following qualifications:
- 6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- 2-3 years of specific Business Development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Proven networking ability in a business setting.
- Strong skills in negotiation and multi-tasking.
- Competitive base salary
- Signing bonus
- Medical, Dental, 401K