A global Pharmaceutical company, whose mission is to create innovative drug delivery methods to address patients' unmet medical needs, is looking for a Manager of Epidemiology Analytics to support the statistical analyses of its studies and real-world product data. With having core values in innovation, integrity, and accountability, the company is continuously taking the initiative to strengthen its own discovery capabilities. The company has presence in over twenty countries, with ten of them housing R&D locations and six having sites for Production. They have multiple pipeline candidates in a whopping thirty plus number of trials, targeting diseases in therapeutic areas such Oncology, Neurology, and Cardiology. This candidate will be key in coordinating multiple statistical analyses for multiple projects with this company.
- Create programming specifications to support the analyses of important safety topics and identified risks
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure goals are clearly defined and met across all participating teams
- Participate in Epidemiological activities, such as literature reviews and quantitative literature reviews, as needed
- Manage, coordinate, and contribute to project activities that support the data analyses of company products and studies
- Assist with the planning, scheduling, and communication of Epidemiological analytics
- Bachelor's in Biostatistics, Engineering or Mathematics
- 8+ years of Statistical Programming experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience with various database and statistical programming methods
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple statistical analysis projects
- Knowledge of medical database terminologies preferred
This is a remote opportunity that begins on a 12-month contract. There is possibility for an extension.
Highly competitive pay + full benefits
May be asked to supervise junior scientists as needed.
If you are interested, please apply today!