An established Pharmaceuticals company in the Greater New Jersey Area is presently seeking a Manger of Data Management with study setup experience and prior lead experience to come aboard to assist with development for a long term oncology clinical trial. They are looking to bring someone on the team for a 6-month contract.
- Facilitate Data Management team, manage initiatives, and Vendors
- Manage Vendors and Problem Solve issue regard Electronic Data Capture & Data Errors
- Oversee Database setup and manage data managers and accuracy of essential documents
- Work on Study Design and Clinical Study Protocols
- 5 Years of Experience within Data Management in the Pharmacology/CRO industry
- Medidata Rave, EDC, Oracle Inform, and Vendor data experience
- Phase I-III clinical trial design experience
- Experience managing DM's and Vendor (Prior mentoring a plus)
This is an opportunity to be with an established Pharmaceutical company and help direct the progress behind the study. If this is something of interest to you then please don't wait to apply!