We are looking for individuals with a strong leadership background that are looking to become a leading member of one of the top 10 CDMO organizations in the nation! Come work for a fast growing, state of the art team that is dedicated to the development of products that help to make the world a healthier place.
We are urgently hiring qualified candidates that possess leadership, collaborative, and team-oriented skills to help in overseeing the process development activities within this organization. This is a rapidly growing company looking to secure the ideal candidate to not only tick the boxes for this role, but to help to advance the productivity and efficiency to all the customers they service.
- Work clients on technology transfer activities, and MS&T and Operations teams to transfer optimized process for clinical manufacturing and play an important role in trouble-shooting process challenges
- Understanding and familiarity of principles, concepts, and practices in cell-based manufacturing
- Manage the Process Development teams and customer-facing activities including planning projects, timelines and deliverables, and plan/coordinate project work accordingly
- Oversee preparation of protocols, reports, test methods, and SOPs.
- Manage day-to-day activities including, testing of new manufacturing technologies and platforms in partnership with R&D, as well as showcasing new technologies to customers through partnership initiatives
- PhD, at least 2-4 years of related industry discipline experience and having experience managing a team
- Master's degree with at least 4-6 years of experience related to cell therapy manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, process development experience in a CDMO, industry or academic laboratory and that includes at least 4 years
- Strong knowledge of GMP regulations as it pertains to best practices in cGMP manufacturing.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
If this role interests you or if you know of anyone who may fit this background please feel free to reach out at