We are looking for innovative individuals that are looking to be a leader within the downstream process development biotechnology company! Come work for one of the top biopharmaceutical companies in the world and become apart of a state of the art team that is dedicated to the engineering vaccines that are safer, more effective, and more broadly accessible.
We are urgently hiring qualified candidates that possess leadership, collaborative, and team-oriented skills to help in developing innovative mRNA based vaccines. This is a leading biopharmaceutical company looking to secure the ideal candidate to not only tick the boxes for this role, but to help grow their career with this company in the future! Apply now so you will be involved in groundbreaking research within this well established biotech!
- Initialize the design and development of the CHO protein subunit vaccine antigen for early-stage pipeline initiatives up to Phase I.
- Help the Drug Substance Organization facilitate the process transfer to development units for late-stage development/life cycle management
- Streamline the tech transfer and downstream process development workflows for vaccine antigen development.
- Take the lead in evaluating how well the CHO cell line development and clone selection downstream processes fit.
- Direct the creation of the tool antigen in order to support the proof-of-concept research and antigen design in the preclinical/early discovery function.
- Drive development & optimization of a clinical & commercial manufacturing processes for the purification of mRNA and DNA plasmid template
- Partner with mRNA downstream process development scientists from nucleic acids vaccines center of excellence to drive company pipeline project execution and mRNA separation technology innovation
- Advanced degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, chemical engineering, biotechnology, or a related scientific, Master with 6+ years of relevant experience or PhD with 2+ years of relevant experience
- The skill to prioritize well and have excellent organizing abilities to produce results in a short amount of time.
- Show that you have a solid understanding of how to build and optimize downstream process development
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, verbal, and written communication abilities, as well as the capacity for influence.
- Capacity to function both independently and in a matrixed team
- 100% coverage on health benefits for employee and dependents.
- Competitive 401K
- Long Term Incentives
- and more.....
If you are interested in the position and others within this organization, then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to learn more!