I'm currently working with on trend Clinical Research Organization that is searching for a Clinical Data Manager to join their growing Biometrics teams. In this role you will play a key lead role with managing data management activities from start up to close out, project tracking, providing metric updates, and ensuring quality for the conduct of trial. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a leading drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Clinical Data Manager or want to learn more, please apply!
The Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for:
- Perform (UAT) User Acceptance Training
- Perform EDC data transfers from EDC to Sponsors
- Develop & Maintain Data Management Plans, ECRF guidelines, and database specifications
- Perform coding reviews within EDC using MeDRA and WhoDrug dictionaries
- Review deliverables
The Clinical Data Manager must have:
- Minimum 5+ years CDM experience in the Biotech/CRO Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with clinical databases Medrio, Oracle, and OpenClinica
- Experienced with Study Start-up clinical trials
- Prior Lead Data Management experience
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.