Lab IT Analyst
6 month contract
Thousand Oaks, CA
A global leading pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on a Lab IT Analyst to support a R&D to GMP lab environment transfer. This is a 6 month contract opportunity on site in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Partner with computer controlled instrument owners to address the SDLC deliverables including; Change Controls, Risk Assessment, IQ/OQ/PQ Test Case creation, and more
- Commission activities for the following instruments; computer work stations, data security, Druva backups, SOP updates/creation, NuGenesis file archiving and more.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure a smooth and efficient
- Preferred knowledge of Valgenesis/Nugenesis, Veeva Quality Docs, ServikceNow, Blue Mountain RAM, Active Directory and more.
- IT System Admin knowledge with Cellac, Glomax, DDPCR, Nanodrop and NC-200
- 21 CFR Part 11 and GDP/GMP/GLP/GCP experience is a must.