Senior Key Account Manager - BENELUX
A global, innovative diagnostics organisation is looking for a sales expert to expand their presence on across North Germany while distributing Life Science products into the market.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit to grow sales and manage the key customer business across the territory, including the responsibility of achieving financial targets and strategic objectives in the role.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients and customers
- Be a specialist in your market and act as the 1st point of contact for all product and services portfolio
- Provide high quality customer service whilst communicating a high level of market and product knowledge.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the sales plan to meet assigned target of revenue and strategic objectives.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related sciences
- Essential: Minimum 3 year's sales experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel
- Must be based in the Netherlands or Flanders
- Full training and career development
- Private health care and life assurance
- Holiday incentives
- Generous bonus structure and company car
Apply now if you are interested in this opportunity!