Role: Junior Inside Sales, marketing Support
Languages: English and German. (French would be a bonus)
Are you looking to start your career off with a bang? Do you have a passion for science? Do you enjoy communicating with people? Well this may be the job for you! My client develops, produces and sells high-end laboratory instruments globally. You will be communicating with all types of customers as these instruments can be used on such a wide range of products - from shampoo to shoes, from lunch to favorite drinks, from computers to medicines, from jet engines to batteries, to always keep you on your toes.
Your area of responsibility:
- You are responsible for active sales and customer support for all webshop products.
- Work on Marketing campaigns support you with the help of our modern CRM system.
- You advise, support and present the products proactively (by phone and email)
- You are responsible for creating and designing communications on German for the Swiss market (newsletters, LinkedIn, mailings...).
- You are responsible for customer data quality in SAP CRM.
- Have a basic commercial apprenticeship or a completed apprenticeship in the field of laboratory.
- Can communicate very well in German and English, and you also have a good knowledge of French.
- You enjoy proactive telephone contact with customers.
- You work customer-oriented, are a winning, proactive, self-organized and conscientious personality and enjoy working in a team.
- You would like to develop further in the sale of technical products.