A growing CRO Clinical Research Organization in the Greater Boston Area is presently seeking a Junior Biostatistician with prior clinical research study experience to come aboard to assist with development for a long term clinical trial. They are looking to bring someone on the team for a 12-month contract with the opportunity to extend or hire. Considering Remote Junior Biostatisticians as well!
- Build, Review, Develop and Implement Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
- Work on Study Design and Clinical Study Protocols
- Independently represent statistics functions
- 3+ Years of experience as a Biostatistician in the Pharmacology/CRO industry
- Diverse Therapeutic Experience
- Phase I-IV clinical trial experience
- Monitor and apply statistical advances in trial design
This is an opportunity to be a part of an expanding Clinical Research Organization who are looking for individuals with the growth mindset and determine the way and implement ideas to how their current project moves. If this is something of interest to you then please don't wait to apply!