International Product Manager
I have been engaged by an exciting life sciences and surgical medical device company. They are going through an impressive growth period and have a role that will offer you a significantly interesting challenge.
The company is rapidly growing in the market particularly focused on surgical and orthopaedic devices and has developed a reputation for its quality of products.
They are looking for a talented individual to support the growth in the global market and develop a strong customer network.
The role is based in the Munich area
- Full Product lifecycle management
- Planning international trade fairs
- Coordination of all marketing activities internally and externally
- Successful introduction of new products
- Interdisciplinary work in: Strategic Marketing, Product Development, Product Management and R&D
- Supporting key account strategies, tender situations,
- Customer and KOL management
- Several years experience in product management for surgical devices required
- Proven track record of successful product/service launches
- Experience in orthopaedics highly preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Travel of 20-30% of working time
- Opportunity to work across multiple industries and applications
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity for independent work and long-term development
- Excellent working culture and team environment
How to apply
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: