Principal Scientist, Product Development - Inhalation
Location: Oregon (Hybrid)
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 + annual bonuses and full benefits package
A rapidly growing Biotech is focusing on creating treatments and preventing illness to support healthier lifestyles. A global leader in the life sciences industry is looking for a Principal Scientist, Product Development - Inhalation to join their respiratory team. This could be a great opportunity for anyone that focuses on Dry powder inhalers and/or Metered dose inhalers.
- Strong leadership skills to lead research and development activities.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutics plus chemistry, material science, and engineering.
- Design experiments for product development strategies.
- Expertise in specific technical areas to mentor and support colleagues/peers.
- Must be able to support products throughout clinical development.
- Knowledge of instruments, equipment's, processes, and systems to improve safety and performance.
- PhD/Masters preferred in Chemistry, Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Strong technical skills in inhalation analytical techniques.
- Experience in performing tests/modifying techniques with chemicals/formulations/dosage forms.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to work in a fast paced/team oriented/scientifically driven environment.
- Significant knowledge in CMC to advance inhalation programs through clinical development
- Experience in inhalation drug delivery via dry powder inhalers or metered dose inhalers is highly desired.