Senior Research Associate
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 Months
Location: South San Francisco, CA
A large biotech company is seeking a highly talented researcher to investigate a novel therapeutic pathway in the field of immunology. Facilitated by collaborations with other labs in biomarker discovery, biochemical and pharmacology and early clinical development, the candidate will both drive the research and early development of a novel therapeutic.
The Research Associate will be responsible for:
- Investigating a novel therapeutic pathway in the field of Immunology - specifically cytokine biology.
- Developing in vitro and in vivo systems to test cytokine receptor signaling
- Understanding the mechanism of action (MOA) of new therapeutics
- Researching cytokine, biochemical and molecular assays, cell-based assays and in vivo pharmacodynamic (PD) and efficacy disease models, to advance research stage programs into early clinical development
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all company operating procedures and policies, governmental, and industry regulations governing the sales
The Research Associate possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with molecular biology, immunology
- Experience with flow cytometry
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- BA/BS/MS or equivalent experience preferred
This is a 5 month to hire (FTE) position
Offering highly competitive pay
If you are interested in this Research Associate, please do not hesitate to apply!