Immnuoassay Positions Available!! Positions from Research Associate to Senior Scientist
This position is responsible for developing, planning, and executing research and product development projects for various disciplines within the clinical and life sciences fields. The incumbent will be responsible for designing and executing experiments and analyzing data to further product development and research goals. This position will supervise the work of others directly and/or across interdisciplinary teams.
- Develops, designs, and executes experiments, sometimes complex, to support research, feasibility, and product development and qualification efforts.
- Works within and/or leads technical teams to accomplish project goals and manages/coordinates work of other team members.
- Prepares experimental procedures, maintains laboratory notebooks and prepares procedures, batch/test records to support product development and research efforts.
- Analyzes data using appropriate software, including statistical analyses, and prepares tables/graphs to highlight findings.
- Specific duties may vary depending upon departmental requirements.
- BSL-2 experience required
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured fashion.
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to gather and evaluate complex data and information and develop a recommendation and plan of action.
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Additional postdoctoral or industrial experience preferred.
- M.S. may be considered with additional years of independent and productive research or development experience.
- A strong publication record is desired.
- Experience in analyzing complex scientific data required.