A global biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Director of Human Resources to join their leadership team as they grow out their United States base.
The HR Director will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with and advise senior leaders with any people-related items while leading the HR function
- Develop the HR Department road map to map out additional head count and support needed to achieve HR Functions and other responsibilities
- Talent Acquisition functions including recruiting, interviews, and facilitation of hiring as well as implementing new hire orientation
- Oversee Payroll to ensure timely and accurate processes and establish comprehensive compensation plan that includes competitive pay rates, etc
- Maintains compliance with state, federal, and local employment laws and regulations while ensuring that policies remain in best practice
- Documentation of all training, mandatory and non-mandatory, continuing education, and work assessments including safety training, anti-harassment training, etc
The HR Director will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 8+ years of experience within Human Resources, HRBP or HR Generalist experience preferred
- At least 8 years of Human Resources experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- HR experience within start ups, M&A operations a plus
This role is on a hybrid basis in Boston, MA.
The HR Director will report to the CEO and be a part of the leadership team.