High unmet need. Large target population. With the development of scientific research, we are able to study, access, and cure diseases like never before, with new challenges constantly ont he horizon. The client we work with has been committed to this mission for several years and established a trusted global platform.
As they continue to develop, expand, and seek transformative solutions, they are looking for a Director of Clinical Development. This is a job with extensive responsibility at one of the most exciting pharmaceutical companies in the world.
If you would like to join their mission, to approach diseases in a novel manner and work alongside some of the best medical experts and scientists then continue reading.
Please note this position can be home based dependent on experience.
* Developing and delivering clinical development strategies and decision points, always ensuring compliance with local and global authorities
* Managing assigned clinical development plans for specific TAs/indications
* Liaising cross-functionally and globally
* Working to gather evidence to determine efficacy, safety issues, and value for a drug
* Exploring global and transformational possibilities and suggesting new approaches in order to offer high benefits to patients with significant unmet need
* Set and fulfil project goals in a timely and accurate manner
* Supporting with all regulatory requirements, including presentations, briefing documents, and handling queries
* Be responsible for implementing and maintaining effective program counterpart relationships
As a Director Clinical Development you will need:
* Extensive previous experience in clinical research and development
* Strong global outlook
* Life sciences degree
* Ideally some experience with virology/ hepatology
* Proven track record of most of the above job responsibilities or transferrable experiences.
* Extremely competitive package
* Flexible working.
* Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
* Housing and child support if needed. Group pension plan.
* Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
If you are interested in this mission then please send your CV in , apply using the website link or contact me. This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
1. Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
2. Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
3. Introductory call with the hiring manager.
4. Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
5. Face to face meeting.