Head of Quality Assurance (m / f / d)
A leading pharmaceutical CMO is seeking a Head of Quality Assurance to join their 100 strong Quality department in the Amsterdam region. With over 400+ products in their portfolio they are continuously expanding and looking building out their clientele; currently supporting 100+ from their global office.
In this position, you will lead the team in quality assurance and oversee their innovative branded pharmaceutical products from a global position. Connecting with team members across Europe and the US.
- Complaint management compliant with GMP
- Responsible for handling product recalls
- Customer-specific communication on quality issues
- Determination and evaluation of quality-related indicators
- Quality-oriented guidance of production and supply chain (Quality on the shop floor)
- Management of quality agreements
- Regulatory support for customers
- Responsible for overseeing early product development processes
- Completed scientific studies
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- R&D or product development experience
- Management experience, GMP knowledge, knowledge of project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - verbally and in writing
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international company that is characterized by innovation and a culture that focuses on the patient
- Professional support during training
- Except for tariff and location-related additional services
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +442037588919.