Happy to start off the year by partnering with a rapidly-growing Biotech startup to bring on a Head of Production & Research Operations! They have set themselves apart by utilizing state-of-the-art technologies since their recent launch and are looking for someone as passionate about helping patients as they are.
- 80% operations focused, will help hire, onboard, and mentor team members
- Run 24/7 operations on high-throughput automation platforms
- You will be tasked with hiring, training, and managing a team of operators and technicians to ensure daily activities run smoothly
- Implement validation and QC metholodolgies for reliable results across end-to-end workflows
- Develop and manage SOPs, batch records, operation specifications, training materials, and training protocols
- Implement and manage deviation investigations, CAPAs, and change controls
- Design, coordinate, and improve operation schedules and logistics
- B.S/M.S/Ph.D in Biology, Bioengineering, or similar experience
- 5+ years of pharma experience
- 4+ years in a management role
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Familiar with requirements for calibrating, maintaining and performing QC on lab equipment
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles is a plus!