Head of Data Science/Statistics
Location: Remote Based
A growing pharmaceutical organisation is seeking an Head of Data Science/Statistics to oversee their data science department at their facility. As the Head of Data Science/Statistics, you will be collaborating closely with cross functional teams covering data science and statistical topics. You will be leading and supervising a team of data scientists and statisticians as well as playing an integral role in driving the company's commercial strategy.
Key Responsibilities of Head of Data Science/Statistics:
- Oversee all the data science activities and contribute to the growth of advanced methodologies and new submissions.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with cross functional department and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on data science and statistics related topics.
- Finding problems to solutions during cross functional projects involving information sharing and applying best practices.
- Participating in the organisation's future programs and oversee the growth of the data management division.
Key Requirements of Head of Data Science/Statistics:
- Extensive experience in data science within the life science sector.
- PHD in Statistics or similar to the relevant field of study.
- Experienced with all phase of clinical trials from early phase to late phase.
- Extensive experience in project management and leading data scientists and statisticians.
If you are interested in the Head of Data Scientist/Statistics position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.