Our client, A European-scaled pharmaceutical company with a focus on cell production is looking for a GMP Production Technician in order to continue with the fight against cancer for the benefit of patients worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Participate in the GMP production of therapeutic products
- Take part in the review of SOPs and batch records.
- Participate in the resolution of deviations, implementation of "change control" and CAPA.
- Assist in SOPs adhering to GMP standards
- Ensure the follow -up in the management of the clean rooms
The GMP Production Technician should have the following qualification:
- Experience in GMP and know the GLP standards
- Experience in quality systems
- Experience in cell culture and immunology would be an asset
- fluent in French and English
- Professional development opportunities
- Social, cultural and economic benefits
Are you passion for science and would like to work in a face paced environment? If interested, please email directly at or apply below.