A mid-sized Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge region is looking to bring on a GMP Buyer to their team. They are looking to bring on a short-term consultant that has experience using SAP and managing procure-to-pay activities for a team. You will be playing a key role as the primary supplier-facing leader, managing blanket ordering activities, supplier contract changes, and PO expedite requests from the site. They are looking to move fast and need someone to hit the ground running.
- Manage the Procure-to-Pay activities for all sites
- ensure all purchase requisitions/orders are approved in a timely manner
- Communicate purchase orders to Vendors - receiving and documenting purchase order confirmations
- Utilize SAP to ensure all documentation and orders are properly accounted for
Education & Certifications
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years purchasing experience with proven operational purchasing skills in a regulated environment, biotech or pharmaceutical is preferred.
- Extensive experience working with SAP purchasing transaction codes/troubleshooting
- Ability to develop accurate and timely reports, presentations, and metrics
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
They are looking to bring someone on the team for a 2-month contract for this project. If you are interested in the GMP Buyer role, then please don't wait to apply!