A small and dynamic biotech known for the innovative treatments. Although a lean organizational structure, they hold both a significant pipeline and portfolio of product. This company allows each of their employees both responsibility and visibility for their roles and provides significant opportunities for growth and development into senior roles.
You goal in this position will be to contribute to the scientific enagegment and life cycle management of the portoflio by being a core driver of the scientific projects. In this role you will be working closely with the senior team members, including the Head of Medical Affiars and Head of Medical Strategy to ensure the creation and successful execution of these projects.
- Responsible for managing and driving Scientific Projects across multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide both the scientific and medical leadership by coordinating and completing projects
- the overseeing of all aspects of the project working in a highly cross-funtional team role
- Proactively engaging with key opinions leaders and health institutions globally to seek out new innovation projects to collaborate, drive and hold responsibility over.
- Create, establish and maintain relationships with core third-party vendors
- MD Educated, or PHD educated
- Holds significant experience in of Medical Affairs
- Ideally experienced within Neuro Endrchrine Tumours
- If not the above, should hold varied experience in Oncology
- Globally/Internationally experienced