My client is an AI based medical device company looking to expand his team in Asia Pacific.
They are looking for a Global Sales Manager who will lead the global sales teams and be responsible for coordinating all international sales activities.
- Manage global sales teams and team members and provide a strategic direction, guideline and mentorship
- Develop oversea business strategies and action plans
- Manage existing overseas business and distributor network
- Generate and drive sales revenue and deliver on the financial target
- Develop new accounts
- Meet all customer requirements from delivery to post delivery
- Responsible for generating reports and market analysis.
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) required. MBA preferred
- At least 7 years of sales experience, managing a distribution network of products, preferably medical device
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of global markets and economics preferred
- English and Korean fluency is required, other foreign language proficiency preferred
- IT Background is a plus.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.