Global Qualified Person, European Union
A global biopharmaceutical area is hiring a Global Qualified Person EU to continue to build out their European operations from the Netherlands. You will be a primary Quality contact in Europe for the Global QA group who operate in North America and Far-East Asia. You will also liaise with regulatory agencies (FDA, EMA) and regularly conduct site-inspections.
You will be responsible for the release of parental biopharmaceutical products for investigational products (phase I-III) and medicinal products in accordance with regulatory authorisations, EU regulatory requirements, applicable quality agreements, and commercial agreements with my clients marketing partners. They are developing medicines focused on immunology, oncology, and metabolic diseases.
- Lead regulatory inspections and responsible for the regular update and revision of MIA Licence
- Assure all products manufactured by my client and third-party contractors fully comply with cGMP regulations
- Assure as EUQP all products of insufficient or dubious safety, quality and/or efficacy are not distrusted
- Certified EU QP
- +10 years of experience releasing biopharmaceutical products
- Thorough knowledge of FDA/EMA regulations
- GMP/GLP Experience
- Salary ranging 90,000 - 110,000, depending on candidate experience
- KPI Bonus
- Relocation support
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +44203758831