An innovative Biopharmaceutical company, who employs an R&D platform focused on developing innovative solutions for key therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology, and Rare Disease, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its needs in Project Management. The Global Project Manager will collaborate with relevant stakeholders and system owners and will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Team's day-to-day operations with asset Management. While the company is especially committed to growing its portfolio to target Cancers of the Bladder, Prostate, and Neuro-Endocrine System, they also have on-going Clinical Trials in Phases I-IV across other areas. The company strives to focus its attention on four strategic priorities to drive positive impact for its employees, patients, shareholders, and society in general.
- Lead scheduling, planning, and coordination of design firms, Original Equipment Manufacturers, and trades
- Own and maintain the Project Schedule and Budget
- Assist with Cradle-to-Grave Project delivery, from feasibility to asset release
- Achieve a cost-effective and functional outcome around Engineering best practices
- Ensure that projects are compliant with all applicable safety, regulatory, and legal guidelines
- Effectively communicate and support the Engineering Team's day-to-day asset management operations
- B.S. in Engineering or a related degree
- 8+ years of professional experience along with experience within the Biotech industry
- Experience with SAP Procurement Systems
- PMP Certification a plus
This will be a hybrid 6-month opportunity
Highly competitive pay + benefits
If you are interested, please apply!