Job Title: Global Marketing Manager
Job Location: Switzerland
* Works at the interface between Medical Marketing, Product Management and Brand Management to deliver commercially valuable initiatives to our markets - globally.
* Works closely with teams in each country group to support the development of a cross-functional Marketing community with a global strategic mindset.
* Leads and develops future strategy and road map of current "medical online hub" in close collaboration with Medical Marketing and Marketing.
* Develops and maintains close relationship with each country group to identify, develop and lead effective strategies and initiatives (on- and offline) with global relevance and scale.
* Collaborates with countries to identify and drive win-wins between ideas inspired by market needs and global strategy.
* Responsible for developing customized educational Marketing content, tools and training's in collaboration with Medical Marketing & regions to support regional (sales) activities.
* We are looking for a senior person (7-10 years professional experience) with proven experience and medical education in the fields of vascular diseases (venous disorders, lymph- and lipedema) and compression therapy, to be in the position to have medical discussions and training's with doctors and medical personal.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) is preferred.
* The ideal candidate has a strong sales and marketing background from experience in the medical device industry, ideally in the field of medical textiles.
* Profound experience and strong affinity to digital marketing are essential for building brand awareness online.
* The candidate will be a pro-active selfstarter with strong problem-solving, communication and leadership skills - capable to flex between shaping strategy and managing projects of global scale.
* Fluency in English and travel up to 30% are required.
Please contact me if you are interested in this role
+020 3758 8929