Role: FSE / Field Service Engineer
Location: Northern France (occasionally EU-wide)
Do you want a job that enables you to travel? Have you worked as a FSE / Field service engineer before? A key global client of mine is looking for a motivated individual to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to problem solve and use their engineering background to help repair, maintain and install specific products. Without these products, the pharmaceutical industry would not be able to function how it does today. If this interests you, take a look below as this role may be right for you!
- Install, modify, repair, conduct preventive diagnosis and perform maintenance on the software and hardware of the equipment and systems. (around Northern France and occasionally EU-wide)
- Perform service and operational certification for equipment and systems.
- Submit reports, such as Service and Status Reports, on all support activities as defined and required.
- Productively react to changing priorities such as Tool or Line down and escalations.
- Support organizational and administrative duties.
- Provide system performance summaries about number of system events
What you should bring
- Associate of Science (AS) degree, technical certificate or equivalent.
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical background.
- Fluent in English & French
- Excellent systematic troubleshooting skills utilizing a structured and comprehensive process to determine the root cause of an outage.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record
- Proficient with use of a PC, Windows, and DOS based Operating Systems. Oracle experience highly beneficial.
- Readiness to be on-call occasionally or work on holidays or weekends.
- Ability to work in cold environments, awkward positions and in confined spaces.
- Preferably living in the regional area of Northern France.