Formulation Associate Scientist
Competitive Compensation + excellent bonus/benefits
Thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with an industry leading contract development and manufacturing organization. This CDMO has extraordinary experience, expertise, and a successful track record in completing development of life-changing pharmaceuticals. This organization is seeking a talented individual to join their pharmaceutical development team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership for daily formulation activities, ensuring schedule activities are completed, formulation materials and equipment maintained, as well as performing any corrective and preventative actions.
- Provide trouble shooting expertise for manufacturing of products both internally and externally of the company.
- Responsible for critical steps in the formulation process including but not limited to, lab setup and process flows, in-process testing, API dissolution and final QS while ensuring safety, batch integrity and prevention or errors that could lead to product and or finical loss.
- Prepare and update Master Production Batch records and SOPs for accurately communicating
- Perform other manufacturing tasks as needed
- Experience and knowledge of formulation tools and equipment
- Minimum 2 years formulation work experience in a GMP environment, preferably in fill-finish operations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and activities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High School education or AS degree or BS degree in Chemical Engineering/ Bio Chemistry or other industry related discipline is preferred