The Forecasting Manager role is with a Global Biopharma company based in Durham, NC with a focus in therapeutic areas across HIV, infectious diseases, Oncology, and more. Even better, this company provides WFH flexibility!
- Confirm accuracy of forecasts using bias metrics and industry standard accuracy
- Maintain SKU level forecasts
- Support US financial submissions
- Establish and maintain monthly forecasts and annually
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with gross sales and patient forecasts
- Experience in pharma or biotech
- 5+ years experience:
- Create/Modify dashboards and reports for forecasts, utilizing
- Analyzing market data and trends, identifying risks, and utilizing gross sales or financial forecast models
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in exploring this Forecasting Manager role further, then feel free to either directly apply or message me with your updated resume.