We are working with one of the biggest MNCs in the healthcare industry to identify an experienced food safety specialist to improve the quality aspects of their manufacturing site.
- Resolve quality issues, ensure correction action plans are initiated and monitored
- Monitor plant data & performance for trends as they relate to Quality & Food Safety
- Initiate projects to improve quality, efficiency and safety
- Collaborate with microbiologists on cleaning and sanitization programs
- Champion Environment Monitoring Plans
- Review effectiveness of current program to identify areas for improvement
- Guide the selection of manufacturing/equipment and product contact surfaces and ensure that the new equipment meets the food safety requirements of the product and packaging.
- Complete documentation in a timely manner while complying with Quality standards.
- Identify Manufacturing process defects (scrap, non-conforming material, customer complaints), identify primary root causes and propose corrective and preventive actions
- Train employees for good manufacturing and cleaning practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- > 2 years of experience in a Process environment and/or experience with Quality Systems or microbiological/hygienist background
- Knowledge of microbiological pathogens and control measures
- Good understanding of production operations
- Comfortable with drafting Quality reports/CAPAs
- Good understanding/knowledge of GMP/facilities requirements in a food processing
- Advantageous to have a microbiological or hygienist background or have worked to establish food safety controls (HACCP etc)