Title: First Shift Quality Engineer
Summary: A global healthcare leader who produces some of the world's most well-known household name brands is seeking to bring on a First Shift Quality Engineer to their Michigan site. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality engineering methodologies while providing quality engineering support within new product development, manufacturing, or system/services support.
The First Shift Quality Engineer will be responsible for…
- Leading and implementing product and process improvement methodologies
- Ensuring process control and monitoring of CTQ parameters and specifications are being met
- The completion and maintenance of risk analysis
- Meeting appropriate environmental monitoring in product and process development activities
- Supporting all divisional initiatives, including QMS, EMS
The First Shift Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technical, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of FDA, GMP
- Demonstrated use of improvement methodologies of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Preferred: Experience in broader enterprise/cross-division business models
The firm offers competitive compensation with incentives and retirement plans, as well as programs aimed at helping you improve your own health and well-being.
- Medical benefits begin the first day
- Company paid pension plan
- Career development and onboard training programs
If you are interested in the First Shift Quality Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!