We have an opportunity with a top international design and engineering company that is looking for a Financial Analyst/Cost Engineer to join their team on a 6-Month Contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Contract: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $70-85/hr
- 6+ years of experience with pharmaceutical capital project financial experience including costs associated with Engineering, procurement, construction, and qualification.
- Lead & prepare investment project budgets, forecasts & variance analysis.
- Work as a liaison between Finance group & Project Office PMs to ensure appropriate forecasting & budget processes are followed.
- Ensure increase of financial understanding across the organization by offering training & participating in cross-area processes, site visits, etc. Consolidate investment data for financial reporting.
- Safeguard that DAPI-US areas meet financial targets. This includes continuous analysis, follow-up & suggesting corrective & preventive actions to production responsible, Directors & CVP Support Project Managers & Finance with asset management, including investment budget & asset review.
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?