- Perform maintenance of OIS and TPS Software Products in order to ensure systems are systematically updated and operate properly at all times to full customer satisfaction.
- Instruct and support customers in systems maintenance and in basic operation of OIS and TPS Software Products, to ensure customers/users are self-sufficient in operation their equipment.
- Install OIS and TPS Software Products for Medical Systems equipment, according to company procedures and customer's technical and systems environment, in order to ensure that all Products function properly.
- Maintain a high degree of professional knowledge and safety consciousness according to Medical Systems guideline in order to perform activities under the safest working conditions
Education and Experience
- Degree holder of computer engineering, information technology, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical knowledge in computer architecture and networking. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows based operating system is required. Understanding of computer network and computer virtualization are helpful for configuration and support of the systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in field service, medical field service is preferable.
Required Skill Set and Qualifications
- Fluency in English, in both written and spoken
- Mindset of customer centric and service
- Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication
- Willing to travel
- Home based position, however, working on office and non-office hours as required to support the customers