We are looking for an energetic leader with a strong background in clinical sales. The successful applicant will provide leadership and support to our high-performing team to drive the continued growth of the robotic division (medical device) in Singapore.
- A welcoming team, market leading technology, and opportunity to show your strong leadership abilities to help continue the da Vinci business growth
- Opportunity to work across multiple specialties, driving clinical sales through leadership and coaching
- Communicating the company's product value proposition to the market.
- Expand sales and brand loyalty within strategic accounts in the assigned geographic area
- Managing existing accounts as well as building and maintaining new accounts
- Establishing, building, and managing client relationships with key decision makers within the target accounts
- Leading a sales team to drive growth and increase market share in the relevant sector
- 5 years minimum relevant work experience
- Commitment to ongoing training
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of Business Acumen
- Minimum 2 years CSR Experience within RBT Business Unit
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overnight travel
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!