Executive Search Operations Coordinator
6 month contract
Hybrid (1-2 days/week on-site)
A global, leading pharmaceutical and bio-tech company is looking for an Executive Search Operations Coordinator with experience working in support/logistics in a corporate environment or as an administrative assistant for high level executives. This is a 6-month contract opportunity that is a hybrid role in Cambridge, MA.
- Work closely with the VP of Talent Acquisition and Senior Director of Executive Search to create a high touch, seamless experience for executive candidates
- Oversee all logistics of the interview process (scheduling interviews, providing feedback, travel logistics, expense logistics) in a prompt manner to fulfill recruiting needs
- Naturally build great relationships with all candidates and ensure they have an exceptional interview experience, whether virtually or on-site
- 3-5 years working in a corporate environment in support/logistics or as an executive administrative assistant - must have scheduling experience
- Able to travel to headquarters in Cambridge, MA and Norwood, MA, on occasion, outside of normal hours
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Has a desire to grow their career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
Nice to Haves:
- Experience creating a seamless administrative experience for high level executives
Please contact Evelyn Rojas if interested or with any questions.