Executive Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance
A rapidly expanding Oncology-focused Biotech company is looking for an Executive Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance to join its rapidly expanding team! This company has a diverse pipeline of therapies and is on track for explosive growth in 2019 as it just had its first drug approved this past year. With two more therapies on track for approval in 2019, now is the perfect time to get in with this cutting-edge Oncology company. With the resources of a large pharma company. and its relatively small size, this opportunity provides you with the chance to accelerate career with a growing company along with long term stability.
The Executive Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance will have the following responsibilities:
- Authorship and sign off of Safety Monitoring Plan/Risk Management Plan
- Oversight and sign off of all Aggregate reports
- Lead and Mentor Drug Safety Physicians, Scientists, and Specialists
- Interact Cross Functionally with Other teams.
- Assist in the Medical Review of ICSRs and Aggregate Reports as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 10 + years of experience in Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Medical Degree or Foreign Equivalent (e.g. MBBS)
- PV experience with Oncology products
- Two plus years as a physician in a hospital or private practice setting
Competitive Base Salary + Excellent Targeted Bonus + Stock Options + 401k + Medical Benefits