Systems Test Engineer
1 year contract to hire
Cleveland, OH (hybrid, 2x/week)
A global leading, industrial automation and renewable energy company is looking to expand their IT EV Charging team by bringing on a Systems Test Engineer. This role is a 1 year contract that will be hybrid to Cleveland, OH. Remote candidates who are able to travel monthly may be considered.
- Conduct comprehensive testing and verification of complex systems (focused on Linux platforms)
- Develop software solutions for an EV charging system, including testing and de-bugging embedded devices
- Use C/C++, python, Linux and Codesys skills to write and debug EVC software
- Please note the system interfaces with I/O and Azure cloud services
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Prior experience with relevant technologies; EV charging infrastructure, switch mode power supplies, Linux, C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink, & LabVIEW