EV Charging Specialist
1 year contract to hire
Cleveland, OH (hybrid, 2x/week)
Pay: market rate
A global leading, industrial automation and renewable energy company is looking to expand their EVC Manufacturing team by bringing on an EV Charging Specialist. This role is a 1 year contract that will be on site in Cleveland, OH.
- Responsible for developing and deploying embedded software solutions in C++ within Linux environments
- Use C/C++, python, Codesys, and Linux tools to write and debug EVC Software
- Prior experience with embedded systems, use of APIs, sensors and IoT platforms, payment systems and platforms
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Experience in key communication protocols such as Modbus, CANbus, TCP/IP, and REST
- Prior experience with EV Charging infrastructure, ISO15118, IEC61851, and Codesys will be beneficial.