An innovative Biopharmaceutical company, who is focused on the development and distribution of therapies focused on devastating and rare diseases, is looking for an Epidemiology Associate (Biostatistician II) to lead project planning, management, and execution of epidemiology deliverables for his or her assigned Registry. This candidate will be vital to efficient and accurate completion of project deliverables to ensure completion within target budgets and timelines. The Epidemiology Associate will routinely interact with lead epidemiologists as well as key internal and external stakeholders. The company's pipeline features Preclinical to Phase III candidates aimed at preventing Hematologic, Autoimmune, and Neurologic diseases. In February 2021, one of its leading inhibitor products was given accelerated approval in Japan to target the rare Guillain-Barre Syndrome. They have a corporate social responsibility to solve challenges and advance communities to better following generations through advanced Scientific research.
- Propose, design, initiate, and report epidemiologic study analyses for assigned Registry
- Provide epidemiology support to various internal and external stakeholders related to assigned Registry, including participate on cross-functional Registry Leadership Teams
- Develop study protocols, case report forms (CRFs), regulatory documents, and other reports for assigned Registry
- Collaborate with authors and in-house reviewers based on data from assigned Registry
- Master's in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of drug and clinical development process
- Strong working knowledge statistical software such as SAS
- Good understanding of epidemiology and biostatistics technical methods
- Record of high-quality publications in peer-reviewed journals
This is remote opportunity that begins on a 12-month contract with the possibility of extensions.
Highly competitive pay + full benefits
If you are interested, please apply today!