A leader in the German medical devices market is looking to hire an Electronics Engineer with Management experience.
The company is a well-known developer and supplier of medical devices. The company has been growing over the last few years and is currently at a stage where it is looking to grow further in 2021.
- Point of contact for the Electronics Team and responsible for the development of new projects and resource allocation requirements,
- Evaluate technical new projects and ensure time-lines are kept,
- Ensure quality requirements of projects are maintained,
- Managing various development projects,
- Ensure that regulatory and technological standards are upheld and adhere to,
- Lead and develop the Electronics team
- Communicate with external partners and suppliers,
- Team building and ensuring that departments skills are utilised in other departments where necessary,
- MSc or BSc. in Engineering (Medical technology, electronics, electrical or comparable area),
- 2 to 3 years management experience with direct or indirect reports,
- Experience in development of medical devices,
- Experience in dealing with ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601-1, IEC 62304 and technical documentation,
- Experience in development of medical devices involving hardware and software,
- Leadership skills,
- German & English.