Are you looking for an opportunity at a publicly-traded and reputable biotherapeutics company? My client focuses on developing innovative therapies for patients with debilitating, severe, and life-threatening diseases through drug development. The Quality Assurance team is looking for a Document Control Associate with GMP experience and working knowledge of EDMS to assist the Quality Assurance management.
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
- Managing documents and record workflows using Veeva EDMS.
- Recording, indexing, scanning, and uploading documents into EDMS.
- Supporting Quality Management Systems with deviations, CAPAs, change controls, audits, etc.
- Subject to long periods of sitting/standing; work is all onsite in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations and GMPs.
- Experience with EDMS desired.
- Knowledge of GDPs.
- Knowledge of SharePoint desired.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (Scientific Discipline preferred).
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Document Control, Records Management, or Manufacturing in a biotech/pharmaceutical company.
This is an onsite 6 months contract with potential extensions.