Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry is looking to grow their QA team. A fast-growing immunotherapy company is looking to for a Document Control Associate to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting quality compliance and ensuring GDP.
The Document Control Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting compliance to quality standards for documentation, change control, and records management.
The Document Control Associate should have the following qualifications:
- BA or B.S minimum in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biology or related field.
- 3 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Strong background and understanding of FDA and GMP compliance.
- Background in Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Support Quality Management Systems (i.e., Deviation, CAPA, Change Control, Audits)
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)