An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for a Scientific Services Director to join their team in Pennsylvania.
The Director, Scientific Services will handle content development, client interactions and sale support. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 2-3 years experience with an oncology, neurology or rare disease background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and scientific strategy.
- Provide integral knowledge in the oncology, neurology or rare disease spaces.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MA, MS, MD, PhD or PharmD, 2 - 3 year minimum of experience with promotional medical education, sales training or medical affairs.
- Proven content development skills - including E-learning modules, workshops, patient journey videos, MOA videos, scientific platforms, ad boards, abstracts, MSL decks, posters, etc.
- Established background with new brand launches, post launch strategy and live sales presentations.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.