Job Title: Director, Research & Clinical Development Quality Assurance
A cutting- edge pharmaceutical company is looking for a Director, R&CD Quality Assurance. The company is focused on the discovery and development of unique RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare neuromuscular diseases.The Consultant will be responsible for all nonclinical (GLP/GLCP) activities. The position is a 3-6+ month contract and is fully remote.
- Provide guidance, interpretation, and information on GCLP standards and GLP regulations, standards, and quality systems
- Review and approve any quality events associated with the site GLP, GCLP activities including deviations, investigations, and CAPAs
- Assess GCLP and GLP compliance risk areas and develop and implement risk mitigation measures
- Establish compliance strategy and QA oversight for all GCLP/GLP programs
- BA/BS degree in the Life Sciences
- 12+ years in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- 10+ years of experience in GLP/GCLP QA
Please apply if you are interested!