A Leading Cell & Gene therapy company based in Europe are now looking for an Associate Director to join their growing team at their Head Quarters. You will be reporting into the Senior Regulatory Director and would be responsibility for establishing regulatory strategy throughout the EMA region.
- Integrating EU regulations with legal, medical and scientific perspectives to produce successful outcomes in line with company's goals.
- Writing and editing of scientific documents for regulatory purposes.
- Organising and liaising with partners, and representing projects globally in committees and meetings.
- Member of the Global Regulatory Organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within senior regulatory position
- Understanding of European regulatory principles and their impact on company's development and business
- Educated with post graduate qualification.