Exciting Opportunity to be a part of a high functioning Pharmacometrics team with a Top Pharmaceutical company based on the East Coast. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing Pharmacometrics strategy on the program level. My Client is looking for someone who has demonstrated advanced knowledge of to integrate and analyze complex data using various state of the art model based approaches to as it relates to translational and Clinical Development of the pipeline.
- Lead design and implementation of the PMX strategy and other advanced Model Informed Drug Discovery and Development approaches (within and/or across programs) to enable quantitative decision making thorough the drug development cycles
- Leads Pharmacometric/PK/PD modeling, simulation and reporting activities for multiple major projects. Assists Clinical Pharmacology senior management in the selection of action plans that best meets drug development business objectives
- Uses model-based approaches to analyze complex multi-source data; plans analysis needs, assesses project resource requirements, and works with their manager to prioritize requests and track/report progress of various ongoing projects.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in clinical pharmacology and/or clinical PK/PD and/or Pharmacometrics
- Knowledge and experience in multiple therapeutic and/or functional areas across range of development phases
- PhD with typically 7+ years of experience in a relevant field, MS or equivalent education with typically 14+ years of experience